Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello Blogiverse!

Hey world! I figured before I start actually doing things, I should tell you what I plan on doing. Sound good? Okay here we go...

First thing's first. It is currently 9:28PM and I am sitting on my futon/bed with my cat on my lap. Yup. That's my life in a nutshell.. *sigh* Allow me to elaborate a bit. I'm 14. This means I can't really go anywhere or do anything which leads me to the conclusion that I lack greatly in the social life department. Oh well I guess. I also do my schooling through a cyber charter school. I pretty much sit on my bed all day while I go to a few online classes and maybe take a few tests. I don't exactly 'get out much'. Don't get me wrong, avoiding human interaction for days on end isn't as bad as it seems. In fact, it can be pretty nice sometimes. You know those ridiculous, drama-starting, egotistical teenagers you're dealing with in high school right now? Yeah, I don't have any of those (insert boastful HA here).

Now that the topic of my social life (or lack thereof) is out of the way, let's move on. I guess you're probably wondering who I am as a person. Or not, I mean that's okay too.. that makes things a bit awkward then.. um..

Note to self - stop making awkward things happen

YEAH RIGHT LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN EVER IN MY LIFE

heh

Alrighty here we go. Everything you need to know about me in order to make a logical decision about whether you want to keep reading or not:

1. My name is Rachel Elizabeth
2. I'm 14 years old
3. My birthday is July 5th, 1999 (take that people born in 2000)
4. I'm the oldest of 3 kids - me, my 11 year old brother Zack, and my 6 year old sister Becky
5. I have 2 pets, a pitbull named Meatball (or Meathead or Sausage or pretty much anything else), and a baby barn cat named Basil
6. I'm a Lutheran (which means I go to church on Sunday's and poke fun at Catholics during the sermons ;D)
7. I am in love with soccer and have played defense for like 5ish years
8. I like to sing and play instruments and stuff and I'm in the youth choir at church (I got to play the tambourine a few weeks ago!!! :D)
9. I like style (not necessarily just fashion, but style in general)
10. I spend most of my life drafting tweets that try too hard to be witty and watching YouTube videos

Wow that worked out quite nicely that it was 10 facts TROLOLOLOLOL

I'm basically planning on using this blog as a virtual diary in a sense. I'm just gonna write stuff about my boring, normal life and I'm also gonna use this power (not that I have power psshhhh) to voice my opinions about some controversial ideas that might be going around.

Until next time, wow I'm going to work on a better sendoff sentence jeez,

Byeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment