Saturday, February 8, 2014

Making People Laugh (I Hope)

Hello people of Earth
I've been expecting you
>:)

Okay in all seriousness (lel not really) I wanted to correct something from my last post. I am not going to be writing excruciatingly boring things about my non-eventful life as a mediocre teenager (wow that was a lot of subtle self criticism). I used the phrase "virtual diary" to mean something more like "I'm going to post things that I think about to try and make people laugh" because c'mon. That's really all I wanna do.

*In a Dr. Doofenshmirtz voice* BACKSTORY TIMEEEEEE

My brother and I don't get along that often. Although we fight a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT, we have those moments when one of use (usually me) says something funny that only the other person understands and laughs at. It's usually a reference to a YouTube video.. yeah.. Anyway, I really genuinely enjoy those moments when I can make my little brother laugh. They're like mini bonding moments. *cue sappy music*

So back to the whole point of this post. I realized that I really like the idea of being able to make people laugh every time I write something. Instead of using this as a virtual diary of every boring thing that happens in my life, I'm gonna amuse you with stories of my awkwardness, my strange internal dialogues, and things I find really ironic in the lives of the people around me (hopefully they don't find this and burn me at the stake for making fun of them on the internet).. but hey! That's what the online community is for, right?

So yup. That's that..

I haven't figured out a better sendoff sentence so I guess we'll see what happens.

Peace out Girl Scout ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment